Cut100H IGBT Inverter Air Plasma Cutter 100amp with Pilot Arc
- Brand: Magnum Welders
- Product Code: CUT100H
- Availability: In Stock
|Flier CUT100H Pilot Arc.pdf||337.38KB||Download|
Magnum Welders Pty Ltd are the Professionals in Welders and Plasma Cutters.
We specialise ONLY in welders and plasma cutters and source the most reliable and best quality available.
Magnum Welders Cut100H IGBT Inverter Air Plasma Cutter 100amp with Pilot Arc
Generator safe and ideal for on-site work.
The Cut100H can be widely used in cutting carbon steel, stainless steel, alloy steel, copper and other ferrous and non-ferrous metals. It is a portable, efficient energy saving and stable machine. This is a plasma cutter only, no more need for those expensive oxy bottles, all you need is compressed air. A 3 phase machine capable of cutting up to 35mm mild steel plate.
- 2T/4T latching
- This machine is a true Pilot Arc, no need to touch tip to the job.
- It will cut through rusty metal and painted surfaces up to 35mm for mild steel.
- It has a huge high speed turbo fan to keep things cool.
- The duty cycle is 60%@100amps and 100%@77amps.
- Features a digital readout and sturdy lifting handles.
- Plasma consumables kit = 12 x Tips, 12 x Electrodes, 10 x Ceramic shrouds (saving of $116)
What You Get:
- Magnum Cut100H Air Plasma Cutter
- Plasma Torch P80 series with 5 metre lead
- Roller guide fitted
- Earth Clamp with 3 metre lead
- Air Regulator and fittings
- Air Hose and fittings
- Consumables kit valued $80
- Owner’s Manual
Note: A power plug is not fitted to this 3phase
machine to allow owner the choice of plug.
Input Voltage AC380V ± 15%
Input Power 15 kva
No Load Voltage 300V
Current Range 30-100amps
Rated Output Voltage 120V
Rated Duty Cycle 60% @ 100amps
100% @ 77amps
Power Factor 0.93
Insulation Class F
Protection Class IP23
Arc Starting Pilot Arc (non Contact)
Compressor Pressure 6kg (70-80psi)
Unit Size 513x268x455mm
Consumables kit = 10 x Tips, 10 x Electrodes, 5 x Ceramic shrouds $80
Tips $4 each
Electrodes $4 each
Shroud $2 each