Arc250 MMA/DC Tig 250amp Welder
- Brand: Magnum Welders
- Product Code: ARC250
- Availability: In Stock
Magnum Welders Arc250 MMA/DC Tig 250amp Welder
Ideal for farmers, the home, workshop and trades people.
Simple and easy to use, very portable.
Generator safe 8.5kva so ideal for on-site work.
The Magnum Arc250 is a Powerful, Lightweight Arc inverter IGBT MMA & scratch Tig welder. This welder is designed for heavy duty MMA/stick welding and is ideal for welding of low hydrogen and hard facing rods on heavy machinery with a max rod size of 5mm with ease. Its welding range is 1.5mm - 16mm. The Arc250 utilises IGBT inverter technology, which has resulted in a very powerful yet compact & light machine.
• Digital Read Out
• DC inverter technology for welding of all types of electrodes
• Easy to use due to its light weight and low power consumption
• Hot start is built in to allow easy starting of electrodes, just scratch the surface with the rod and it starts welding without sticking.
• High welding current stability
• Very soft fusion due to its DC current, smooth weld appearance
• Protection against over voltage and under voltage
• Very good penetration and perfect stability of the arc
• Duty Cycle rated 100% @178 Amps
Sturdy go anywhere carry handle and adjustable shoulder strap.
This Welder is Suitable for MMA/Arc and scratch Tig Welding
Input power voltage AC240V ± 10%
Input Power 8.5kva
Rate input current 15 Amps
Input AC (Hz) 50/60
No-Load voltage 65 V
Output current range 25-250A
Protection Class IP21S
Insulation Class F
Duty cycle 60% @250amps (8.5kva)
Power factor COS @0.93
Weight 7.3 kg
What You Get:
• Magnum Arc250 Arc/Tig welder
• Electrode Holder 5 Metre Lead
• Earth Clamp 5 Metre Lead
• Instruction manual
• Carry Handle
• Shoulder strap