Tig200L PRO AC/DC
- Brand: Magnum Welders
- Product Code: TIG200LPRO
- Availability: Out Of Stock
Magnum Welders Pty Ltd are the Professionals in welders and plasma cutters.
We specialise ONLY in Magnum welders and plasma cutters and source the
most reliable and best quality available
COMING – MID AUGUST
The TIG200L PRO is a LCD screen AC/DC TIG Welder. With minimalist style screen and control system it shows everything
you need, no matter your welding skill level. The new function Synergy* allows you weld like a PRO. Six wave form options
on AC mode, LCD panel or remote control method. Controllable parameters include pre-gas time, post-gas time, start
current, up slope and down slope time, end current level etc. It ensures you can reach welding perfection. The TIG200L
AC/DC is an Ideal machine for DIY, automotive, industrial and general fabrication, repair and maintenance. This is a must
have, perfect for the PRO welder or beginners alike.
• Synergy* function, high frequency AC/DC TIG, lift TIG and MMA.
• 3 step Synergy* function, easy for beginnerwelders.
• Using IGBT tube from Infineon Germany, which provides stable and durable performance.
• Full colour LCD screen with easy navigaion.
• Extraordinary 6 AC wave forms, provide different welding performances for thin plate or deep penetration.
• Auto fan, only activated when welding.
• Remote control function with standard remote torch.
• Ability to have up to 18 saved memory settings.
• MMA mode: hot start, arc force and current adjustments, VRD functions available.
• DC HF-TIG mode: start current, up-slope, peak current, pulse duty, pulse frequency, base current, down slope, crater current, post gas adjust available.
• AC TIG mode: AC balance, AC frequency, AC wave, pulse mode adjust available.
• Welding thickness from 0.5-5mm.
• Duty cycle @ 25° C - 60% @ 200amps
• Duty cycle @ 40° C - 40% @ 200amps
• Auto overheat, over current protection.
• Portable weight with only 15KG.
• Independent air flow design to protect important components form metal and dust particles
WHAT IS SYNERGY:
You can select the material, thickness, then you can start your welding, the machine will recommend the welding current for you. You can also adjust them manually yourself according to your welding needs.